Volcom's pro skate team pays a visit to the UK and we catch up on X Games and X-Fighters
The latest edition of FreestyleXtreme Magazine has arrived! To get your hands on a printed copy, all you have to do is place an order in our online store and we'll throw an issue in with your stuff (for free!). Just make sure you opt in when you're at the basket. For now you can read the digital version below for FREE!
In this issue:
- Danny Hart talks to us about a difficult start to the MTB season, and how he's turning things around
- We go in-depth at Red Bull’s premier FMX event. Featuring the best of the shots and interviews with Levi Sherwood, Josh Sheehan, Rob Adelberg, Clinton Moore and Tom Pagès.
- Simon Makker takes the pulse of this year’s X Games and feeds back his favourite moments and thoughts on the competition’s new home.
- Michael Laverty sits down with Tech 3 Yamaha’s French rider, Johann Zarco, to talk about learning new tricks and cementing himself as the top satellite rider for 2017.
- Volcom brought their skate team over to Campus’ ‘The Pool’ skatepark in Bristol, England, and we were there to grab the best of the action.
- Plus: Libor Podmol talks high aims for the FMX season; we interview Freestyle Snowmobiler, Heath Frisby; the best shots from LooseFEST 2017 and DC's SPecial Delivery tour; our picks of the coolest bags for autumn you'll find in our store.
- And more!