Thor 2011 Flux Volcom Ryan Villopoto Pants
Limited Edition Ryan Villopoto Thor MX Kit! This kit is one of a kind marking VolcomÆs first collaboration with Thor. They have taken the standard Kit and totally redesigned the looks to make this the stand out kit for 2011. When Ryan wore it for the firs
Thu 20 June
Add to basket
Add to basket
- A truly unique print pattern that features a progressive design with a classic colour combo
- The Flux Erosion Kit offers a tech look that's performance oriented and all business
- The ultimate hybrid - serious race performance with just the right amount of venting
- The Flux kit is designed for advanced riders seeking performance gear with integrated cooling and superior fitment
- Durable, comfortable, lightweight, ventilated; the Flux kit is everything you expect from a premium set of race equipment
- Developed and tested with input from Ryan Villopoto and Chad Reed, the Flux kit delivers the performance you demand
- Next level riders demand the next level in performance gear... Flux is the next level
- Pre-curved 900D poly oxford chassis with perforated and solid paneling increases cooling and supports your race posture
- Integrated lightweight thigh TPU vent panels reduce weight while providing maximum airflow and mobility
- Debossed full grain cowhide leather inner knee panels offer unmatched heat resistance and durability
- Kevlar stitching around leather knee panels
- PU Lycra combined with molded TPR creates a rear yoke that contours the body for just the right amount of mobility and support
- Accordion stretch Spandura knee panels for expansion and ventilation
- Custom Thor ratchet style waist closure
- Ride-lite perforated inner liner with Lycra panel at the waist line for increased mobility
- Cupped TPU triple knee reveal for added coverage
If you're not 100% happy with your goods then send them back to us within 45 days for a full refund. No strings attached. No sneaky terms and conditions.
If you donÆt like something then why keep it? Swap your order for something else or get your original items replaced, we don't mind.The only thing we ask is that you return goods to us in the condition you received them.
We want happy customers !
Since 2003 we have successfully shipped hundreds of thousands of parcels around the globe. So you know you can trust us to get your parcel to you safely and on time. Delivery costs a flat rate fee of just ú2.99, no matter how big your order is, and we use only the most reputable couriers. In 2011, our average delivery time was just 1.4 working days.