Oakley OO6011-01 Carbon with Black Iridium Lens X Squared Sunglasses
We took X METAL all the way with this latest creation. Oakley X SQUARED continues a legacy of invention by blending lightweight titanium alloy with some of the most advanced technologies ever to hone light rays. This is how originality gets aggressive, an
Out of stock
Add to basket
Add to basket
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance that meets or exceed Z87.1 optical and high impact standards
- Comes standard with Oakley HYDROPHOBIC/Oleophobic antiû smudge lens coating on all lens options
- UV protection of PLUTONITE lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC& harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Patented XYZ Optics for maximum clarity at all angles of vision
- Plutonite« lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coatings
- Oakley X METAL: the only 3-D sculpted, hypoallergenic , all metal frame on earth
- Lightweight Titanium alloy with phenomenal strength-to-weight ratio and rugged durability
- Internal flex couplers allow flexibility for precise fit
- Patented hydrophilic UNOBTAINIUM earsocks and nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
If you're not 100% happy with your goods then send them back to us within 45 days for a full refund. No strings attached. No sneaky terms and conditions.
If you donÆt like something then why keep it? Swap your order for something else or get your original items replaced, we don't mind.The only thing we ask is that you return goods to us in the condition you received them.
We want happy customers !
Since 2003 we have successfully shipped hundreds of thousands of parcels around the globe. So you know you can trust us to get your parcel to you safely and on time. Delivery costs a flat rate fee of just ú2.99, no matter how big your order is, and we use only the most reputable couriers. In 2011, our average delivery time was just 1.4 working days.