Fly Racing White 2018 F2 Carbon Solid MX Helmet
- The F2 Carbon represents race-inspired lightweight helmet technology utilising lightweight carbon/Kevlar construction. Though it shares many of the same construction features as the leading Formula model, the F2 Carbon has its own unique style and identity.
- Design & Function:
- Material: Carbon, Kevlar, Aluminium
- This helmet is Not DOT Tested
- Composite Construction Shell – outer shell is constructed using state-of-the-art, aircraft grade woven carbon fibre and Kevlar composite materials, which creates superior strength while remaining extremely light
- Dual Density EPS Liner – two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer one slightly harder, combine to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
- Multi-port Air Induction Cooling System – eleven (11) intake and four (4) exhaust vents create massive airflow to keep your head cool
- Tri-vent Goggle Anti-fog Vents – three (3) air intake vents above goggle eye port draw air from goggle to help clear away fog
- Flow Through EPS And Comfort Liner Air System – EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner align to maximise airflow
- Quick Release Washable Comfort Liner and Cheek Pads – plush liner absorbs sweat, provides plenty of ventilation, and is easy to remove and clean with out quick-snap system
- Custom Moulded Rubber Trim With Nose Guard – with its smooth lines the integrated nose guard helps keep pesky rocks away from your nose
- Lightweight Aluminium Hardware – helmet is constructed using super-strong, lightweight machined aluminium screws, rivets, and D-rings for superior strength and years of worry free use
- Optional Carbon Fibre Intake Vent Wing – can be added to the helmet for increased direction of airflow on the front vents
- Certification: ECE 22.05
- Colour: White
We have the following delivery options available:
Standard Tracked Delivery: $29.95
- 5 - 8 Working Days
- FREE for orders over $199.95, otherwise $29.95
When should I place my order?
We know that Christmas can be pretty hectic, so to make sure your parcel arrives in good time, we recommend to place your order before 5AM on the 8th of December.
When ordering your item, please check the product specific delivery information that is provided just above the "Add To Basket" button on each product page. Items that are marked as being in stock and ready to dispatch will be much more likely to arrive in time for Christmas.
Last Order Dates
If you have left it late, our couriers will be working right up until the big day, with 5AM on the 16th December being your last chance to get your item on time.
*If you're ordering after the 8th, please check the product specific delivery information that is provided just above the "Add To Basket" button on each product page. Items that are marked as being in stock and ready to dispatch will be much more likely to arrive in time for Christmas.
What is our returns policy?
We’ve teamed up with Rebound, the best guys in the business to make returning items to us as stress-free as possible. You can return your item to us for a refund, or exchange it for a different size or another item of equal value within 45 days from the date of delivery. If you want to exchange it for a completely different item, please place a new order and request a refund for the unwanted item. This is the quickest and most efficient way for you to get your replacement product. For more information click here to head to our returns page.