We take the pulse of FMX competition with Adam Jones
The latest edition of FreestyleXtreme Magazine has arrived! This issue we discussed the state of FMX with one of the remaining American competition-regulars: Adam Jones, as well as in-depth chats with athletes from all corners of action sports.
To get your hands on a printed copy, all you have to do is place an order in our online store and we'll throw an issue in with your stuff (for free!). Just make sure you opt in when you're at the basket. For now you can read the digital version below for FREE!
Also in this issue:
- Michael Laverty chats to World Superbikes rider Leon Camier.
- Ben Townley discusses his unconventional path through a storied MX career - and what he's up to now.
- Brit MTB'er Charlie Hatton talks about the impact factory support has had on his progress.
- We sent Andrei Seidel to do some reconnaissance on DC's awesome Merébel snow setup.
- Interviews with: David Wise (ski), Tahnée Seagrave (MTB), Matt Jones (MTB) and Ben Raemers (skate).
- Plus our picks from the latest Nixon Watch range, our favourite shots from etnies' slick new 'album' skate shoot, and much more!