MotoGP's Maverick Viñales speaks to Michael Laverty about the pressures at the front.
The latest edition of FreestyleXtreme Magazine has arrived! To get your hands on a printed copy, all you have to do is place an order in our online store and we'll throw an issue in with your stuff (for free!). Just make sure you opt in when you're at the basket. For now you can read the digital version below for FREE!
In this issue:
- Michael Laverty interviews Movistar Yamaha's Maverick Viñales about his storming start to the 2017 MotoGP season, and how he can stay in the fight as the year wears on.
- Troy Lee talks to us about the paint and design empire he's built from small beginings in his mother's kitchen.
- Alvaro Dal Farra tells us the story of his trip to Nitro World Games with Daboot riders Leo Fini and Davide Rossi.
- We spoke to Dean Wilson about overcoming injury and how he proved himself as a privateer at the start of the SX season before being scooped up by Husqvarna.
- MTBer Sam Blenkinsop talks to Simon Makker about the direction of the sport and the appeal of rider-focused events like Crankworx.
- Plus: interviews with Nicolas Hamilton, Edgar Torronteras, Mons Røisland and Laurie Greenland.
- And more!