Fox Military Flux Helmet
Out of stock
Add to basket
Add to basket
- A deeper rear profile EPS shell offers more comprehensive coverage than a traditional XC helmet
- This, in conjunction with the ventilation ports, makes the FLux the perfect all around trail riding helmet, giving you the best of both worlds: coverage designed to protect you in the inevitable event of a crash and highly vented to keep you cool
- In Mold Design: in-molding technology molds the outershell onto the EPS foam
- The outer shell covers and protects the EPS from dings and dents, and adds structural integrity with a molded wrap fit
- In molding also allows for lighter weight finished product, as it eliminates the need for excess tape and glue
- Detox retention system - a dual ratchet retention system, the Detox secures the Flux helmet comfortably in place for the best possible fit
- Visor and Spoiler - not only do these look cool, but they serve a critical venting and air flow function as well
- As air travels over the helmet, the visor helps channel airflow through the vents, keeping your head cool
- The spoiler, a nod to the fin aesthetic in Motocross helmet design, channels the discharge air flow to keep you streamlined and fast
- Ventilation - 20 strategically placed vents, designed to promote air flow and circulation keeping your head cool during the long climbs
- Inset Chin Straps - The chin strap webbing is anchored directly into the EPS shell
- This system offers improved roll-off strength, and also reduces overall bulk and weight
- Testing Standards: CPSC, CE: EN 1078, AS/NZS 2063
If you're not 100% happy with your goods then send them back to us within 45 days for a full refund. No strings attached. No sneaky terms and conditions.
If you donÆt like something then why keep it? Swap your order for something else or get your original items replaced, we don't mind.The only thing we ask is that you return goods to us in the condition you received them.
We want happy customers !
Since 2003 we have successfully shipped hundreds of thousands of parcels around the globe. So you know you can trust us to get your parcel to you safely and on time. Delivery costs a flat rate fee of just ú2.99, no matter how big your order is, and we use only the most reputable couriers. In 2011, our average delivery time was just 1.4 working days.
|With a level tape measure, measure the widest part of your head, usually about 1 inch above your eyebrows. A snug fit is important for safety and stability. Call us if you're not sure!|