Alpinestars White Tech 8 Boots
Motocross enduro boot. 4 replaceable aluminium buckles. Small and light front shin plate with the top buckle being reversed aiding the closing leverage. Revised 2 colour moulded design with a high-grip finish, toe and shifter guard and floating buckle hol
Out of stock
Add to basket
Add to basket
- Contoured shin plate for a high level of impact and abrasion resistance
- New replaceable shock absorbing material on the shin and instep
- Extended inside plate protects the side and toe box areas.
- New instep and Achilles flex zones for superior comfort, control and support
- Wide calf protector plate for high impact resistance
- Thick, wide, stamped suede on the inner side of the boot increases grip and is laminated with aluminium foil to guard against heat
- Stamped steel heel guard
- Stainless steel sole guard
- Breathable Cambrelle lining reduces heat build-up
- White model features a patented ventilation system
- New and exclusive dual compound, large replaceable rubber sole for improved grip and superior durability in high wear areas
- Closure structure is made of high impact resistant techno polymer with four aluminium buckles with memory and a quick release/locking system
- Leather upper
- Removable and fully perforated leather bootie for a precise fit, with asymmetrical gel ankle protectors and removable anatomical footbed
- Patented ankle brace protector with additional shock absorbing insert for the heel
- Extended gaiter helps prevent water entry
If you're not 100% happy with your goods then send them back to us within 45 days for a full refund. No strings attached. No sneaky terms and conditions.
If you donÆt like something then why keep it? Swap your order for something else or get your original items replaced, we don't mind.The only thing we ask is that you return goods to us in the condition you received them.
We want happy customers !
Since 2003 we have successfully shipped hundreds of thousands of parcels around the globe. So you know you can trust us to get your parcel to you safely and on time. Delivery costs a flat rate fee of just ú2.99, no matter how big your order is, and we use only the most reputable couriers. In 2011, our average delivery time was just 1.4 working days.