Alpinestars Tech 3 Stella Boots White
Specifically designed for women with lower overall height to suit female riders
Out of stock
Add to basket
Add to basket
- Calf circumference is designed to suit the shape of a womanÆs lower leg.
- Ankle padding specifically designed to follow the more aggressive tapering of womenÆs ankles
- High quality external/internal construction durable full-grain leather upper, new poly fabric lining and open cell foam
- The inner, medial, side of the boot is specifically designed for control and features a thick and wide stamped suede upper panel and PU protective lower section designed for excellent contact and grip against the bike whilst guarding against heat
- Patented ankle brace protector
- U protectors on the shin, side and toe box area, calf, heel and outer ankle for a high level of impact and abrasion resistance and to absorb shocks
- Anatomically designed foot bed is raised at the heel to move the foot upwards for optimal fit around the ankle and calf. Inside protector specifically designed to provide greater flexibility in the metatarsal area, assisting back and forth flexibility
- Three stage, softer, instep/ankle flex zone for maximum comfort, control and support
- Exclusive dual compound rubber sole provides improved grip and superior durability in high wear areas
- Sole features a contoured stamped steel shank
- New closure structure features three, low profile aluminium buckles with memory, self-alignment, micro adjustments and a quick release/locking system
- Top and bottom reverse closure design provides superior impact avoidance and optimal fit
- The Stella TECH 3 boot is CE certified
If you're not 100% happy with your goods then send them back to us within 45 days for a full refund. No strings attached. No sneaky terms and conditions.
If you donÆt like something then why keep it? Swap your order for something else or get your original items replaced, we don't mind.The only thing we ask is that you return goods to us in the condition you received them.
We want happy customers !
Since 2003 we have successfully shipped hundreds of thousands of parcels around the globe. So you know you can trust us to get your parcel to you safely and on time. Delivery costs a flat rate fee of just ú2.99, no matter how big your order is, and we use only the most reputable couriers. In 2011, our average delivery time was just 1.4 working days.